More and more people are discovering the benefits of having a coach. It is not enough to want to make changes, or even to know what needs to happen. A coach provides a sounding board, a unique presence to hear your story and believe in your abilities, Unlike a close friend or family member, a coach is totally impartial and asks unbiased, open questions to help you truly explore your inner thoughts, feelings, desires and conflicts. During a conversation with your coach you have the time and space to unpick your own ideas, make decisions that are congruent to your beliefs and values, and explore your inner creative side.
Here are just some of the benefits that this can lead to:
- A deeper understanding of yourself & what you want – giving you focus and direction
- A totally honest and impartial viewpoint that will challenge and push you
- A safe environment to explore and remove your fears and frustrations
- A measurement gauge to see your improvements over a duration of time
- Support and encouragement from someone who is on your side and wholeheartedly believes in you and your capabilities
- An insight into why you do the things that you do, and why others will respond in a certain way – freeing you from habitual reactions and exploring new responses and behaviours
Above all, the biggest benefit is that you are very likely to achieve your goals!
Click for more information on my background.